The Barnstable 8ft with Dining Top; Silver Mist
Would you like a designer pool table that can instantly become an elegant dining table? This Imperial Barnstable Pool Table with Dining Surface is a worthwhile option to consider. It seamlessly combines vintage and contemporary styling with the playability of a professional design. With internal drop pockets, metal rail sites, k66 cushion rubber for true rebound, and a one-inch slate for true roll, Barnstable is one of the best-looking all-wood designs. To achieve an all-wood look, Douglas Fir is given a slightly distressed, smokehouse finish. With an anti-rust finish on iron crossbeams, pedestal legs feature a unique design that provides stability.
- 8-ft. Billiard Table with 1-inch K pattern backed slate
- Solid wood body and legs
- Pedestal leg design with iron bar crossbeam
- Internal leather drop pockets
- Metal rail sites
- Includes dining top
- Cloth not included; purchase your choice of style and color separately
- This table is not eligible for drop shipping
The Imperial Barnstable 8-foot billiard table is made of Douglas fir with a Silver Mist finish. The table features leather internal drop pockets, metal rail sites, K66 cushion rubber for true rebound, and 1-inch backed K pattern slate for true roll. Unique pedestal leg design with iron bar crossbeam with anti-rust finish provides stability. Includes matching dining top for your big parties.
- Cloth not included with table; purchase your choice of style and color separately.
- Overall outside dimension of the top: 100-3/4″ X 56-5/8″
- Assembled dimension: 101″L x 57″W x 32″ high
- Weighs 775 pounds with slate
- Dimensions for seating purposes: Distance from the floor to the bottom of the pool table cabinet is 25 inches
- Distance from the floor to the top of the table is 31-1/4 inches
- Distance from the floor to the top of the dining tip is 32-1/4 inches
- Shipping information: Table comes on one pallet; slate ships in separate crate. Pallet 100″L x 40″W x 30″H. Total weight 850 pounds.