The straight lines, simple design and heavy proportion of the Oakland II table are trademark characteristics of the Arts & Crafts style of furniture originally popular during the 1890’s to 1910’s. This distinct table features solid wood rails, leather pockets and two storage drawers to stow cues and accessories. (Cues and accessories purchased separately.)
Please note: Due to COVID 19, we are experiencing longer than normal lead times and are currently estimating up to 6 months for this product to ship.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
Professional delivery and installation by an installation team from a Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer is $499 for all pool tables and shuffleboard tables on the Brunswick website.
For additional information, please see the “shopping help” link at the bottom of the page.
Oakland Sell Sheet
- SIZE : 8 ft.
- FINISH :Espresso with drawers
- POCKETS :Shield
- LEGS : As Shown
- SLATE : 1″
- COLOR : Cardinal Red
- CLOTH TYPE : Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
- DINING TOP : None
- Table size: 8 ft.
- Finish Available: Espresso
- Leg Options: Standard (as shown)
- Rail sights: Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized
- Pocket: Shield
- Storage drawers: One is ready to hold up to 10 full-size cues and the other drawer will hold all of your accessories including pocket balls, table brush, 8-ball and 9-ball racks, bridge and shorty cue. (Accessories purchased separately)
BASE FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- Made from superior engineered wood with selected veneered hardwoods
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction, and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance
MATCHING CUE RACK:
Heritage Wall Rack
Heritage Floor Rack
CONTENDER STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
High Performance Nut Plate Construction