GOLD CROWN VI
GOLD CROWN VI
The Gold Crown VI continues Brunswick’s tradition of excellence as the newest edition of the legendary table series. The Gold Crown VI features a familiar design with modern styling. The new low-profile leg base and hidden stretcher provide a streamlined appearance while the angular canted leg emphasizes the clean lines. The table also features new corner and rail castings in a brushed nickel finish for a sleek high-end aesthetic. Available in 8′ and 9′ options. (Please note, the 8′ table does not come with a ball storage box.).
The 9′ Matte Black option is special order and has a 6-8 month leadtime.
The Gold Crown VI Tournament Edition table features longer rails and tighter pockets engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications. Table decals included.
Please note: Due to COVID 19, we are experiencing longer than normal lead times and are currently estimating up to 6 months for this product to ship.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
For Billiard Table and Shuffleboard purchases – Professional delivery and installation by an authorized Brunswick Dealer is included with in the $499 shipping and handling fee on your order.
For additional information, please see the “shopping help” link at the bottom of the page.
Gold Crown VI Sell Sheet
GC VI Patent
- SIZE : 8 ft.
- FINISH :Skyline Walnut & Espresso/Nickel
- POCKETS :Drop Pocket
- LEGS : As Shown
- SLATE : 1″
- COLOR : Brunswick Green
- CLOTH TYPE :Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
- DINING TOP : None
- Table size: 8 ft.(Skyline Walnut/Espresso, does not include a ball storage box) & 9 ft.
- Finishes Available: Matte Black with nickel trim
Mahogany with nickel trim
Skyline Walnut/Espresso with Nickel Trim
- Leg Options: Standard (as shown)
- Rail Sights: Round
- Pocket: Gully Return or Drop Pockets available
MATCHING CUE RACK:
Heritage Wall Rack
Heritage Floor Rack
BRUNSWICK STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
High Performance Nut Plate Construction
Super Speed Cushions
GOLD CROWN VI TOURNAMENT EDITION TABLE
- Features longer rails which result in tighter pockets. Corner pocket 4.5″-4.625″. Side pocket 5.0″-5.125″.
- Engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications